Website messages – Charlie’s replies
* Rob Jess James: Thanks Jess. Hope all well. Charlie
* Tari: Hi Tari. Good to hear that Sarah is now safely on her way. It was a
sad moment for me when Kaz turned Tella back to Choshi… Hope Kaz didn’t
get too sea sick! Charlie
* Jane Risbey Bosch: Thanks Jane
* Smiler Graybrook: Cheers Smiler
* Dodge: Cheers. Long way to go yet, but will try.
* Sharon: “IF”?! Still more chance of a BLT than a pic let alone a BCT! x
* LSC: Thanks All at LSC. I’m not missing the desert right now… but
enjoying the deep blue Pacific!
* Yoko & Eddy: Great to hear from you again. I hear Sarah has now
departed – I hope you gave her a warm send off. I don’t envy you the train
journey though. All the best. Charlie
* Phil Halford: Thanks very much Phil and Jake. I hope you don’t get
addicted to watching the dot! Cheers, Charlie
* Christine: We all have to sleep at some point Thanks for the quote
* Phil Davis: Hi Phil, sea legs sorted, but keep twatting my head getting
out of the cabin. No probs, if I keep doing it, my head will have a groove
to facilitate easier exit. Regards to all at 217. Regt and 29 Gp flags
* Ian H: Thanks Ian. Hope you and J are well.
* Lauraine Cheesman: Lizey said “astonished”? I wasn’t using words like that
at 5, but suspect my sister was! No mermaids Lizey Miss you Beautiful God
Daughter – hope you’re storing up some special hugs for your Godfather
* Smudge: Cheers Smudge. Regtl flag flying
* Richard: Thanks for your kind words
* Fiona Ruddy: Fiona, it’s only been what 12-14 years since Angola days? Saw
Seb M in Tokyo. See you in just a few months in SF! How cool. Take care,
* Jules Ward: If you can drag yourself away from dot watching, you might get
that job! Thanks Jules xx
* Amelia Martell: You’re just down the “road”, maybe I should take a right
turn?! Hope you’re all well. Thanks Amelia, Chris, Sonny & Jem – Charlie xx
* jojo: You still suffering from food poisoning yourself? Yes, Zac and Alfie
Jeavons-Fellows – top boys. Lilos… hurry up! Love to you and Coates xx
* Al Smith: Cheers AL. Hope you and J are well.
* Richard Dunnett: More than a 20th? Excellent! Not far now then
* Phil Harnett: Yes, not sure what we sniffed… wasn’t glue… maybe just
ocean air… Thanks for the follow Charlie
* Sarah and Gulliver: Rain yesterday, blue sky today… Hope you and
Gulliver are both good and well x
* Mike B: Thanks Mike
* Mabrok /Basra: Thanks very much Mabrok. Hope you and the team are well.
* Del Boy: Thanks Del. Looking forward to fizzy pop with you on the other
side. Meanwhile, hope leg is getting better. Cheers.